3. General Disclaimer & Liability Limitation While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content and assume no liability or responsibility for any error or omission in the content. St. John the Baptist Parish does not represent or warrant that use of any content will not infringe rights of third parties. St. John the Baptist Parish has no responsibility for actions of third parties or for content provided or posted by others.
4. No Warranty The information on this web site is provided "as is", "as available", and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). All responsibility and liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic files of this website are disclaimed. The information may contain errors, problems or other limitations. As a condition to our providing the information on this website, the viewer agrees that we are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential damages or any other damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. We would not provide this website and information without such limitations. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, currency, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
5. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless St. John the Baptist Parish and each of its employees, representatives, contractors, agents, webmaster and hosting company from any and all claims (including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, trade disparagement, privacy and intellectual property infringement) and damages (including attorneys' fees and court costs) arising from or relating to any allegation regarding: (1) your use of this website; (2) the use of any content or information you provide, as long as such use is not inconsistent with this agreement; (3) information or material posted or transmitted by you; and (4) any violation of this agreement by you.
7. Communicating and Communications You should not send any confidential information to St. John the Baptist Parish by way of this website or to any email address on this website; the content of any such website or email communication will not be considered confidential. Any information sent to this website via internet email or through the website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. We assume no responsibility for the loss of confidentiality for any information that you transmit to us via the internet.
8. Links This website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided to you only as a convenience. Such linked websites are not under the control of St. John the Baptist Parish. St. John the Baptist Parish is not responsible for the content of any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the St. John the Baptist Parish of the website, and the St. John the Baptist Parish shall have no responsibility for information that is referenced by or linked to this website.
Mass Schedule Saturday-5:30PM Vigil Mass; Sunday-8:30AM and 11:00AM
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday-8:30AM; Thursday-7:00PM